Monday 7 January 2013


“In her trade she happens to be very well known as she is big on domination and other things too vile to put to words!"
“Try me!”
Victor replied sensing a really juicy gossip and possibility coming his way. 
“Once when going home I saw that Peggy was busy. Peggy is my ex mother in law. Usually when she is busy, she plies her trade at home; she tapes a piece of red paper on the door. When I see it, I turn my back and go wait at the nearest café. This one time, she forgot. I opened the door and walked in. To my great surprise I witnessed Claude interacting with Peggy!” 
“So what’s the big deal then?”  
Victor asked when she remained silent for more time than necessary. 
“Hmm, Peggy was wearing high stiletto heels and a black leather outfit that revealed her private parts and her breasts. She was squatting over Claude and peeing all over him!”
“Oh!” 
“Yep and then, she stepped all over his member and his parts with her shoes! Up till now I still do not understand how he could support that pain! He was howling with pain laced with apparent pleasure. His face relished the punishment!”

1 comment:

  1. The kracht of the rising sun has PHD content describing the REAL world of finance. You wont see it in text book.
    A must read for university students.
    Is greed the main character that determines the outcome?
    Or is it human frailty when money matters are involved?

    ReplyDelete